Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Set

 Initially I have bought sheets of 1" corrugated cardboard that were about 3' x 4'. I have laid them out on the floor and to make the river, i cut a diagonal and separated the boards. Then, mapped out the locations of the bridge and the road. To make elevations, I glued cardboard all over the base. With all of these hills and 6 sections it adds to a total of 8' x 9' without the river.
All of this had to be taken back to my room where I will be filming. Unfortunately I HAVE NO ROOM LEFT TO LIVE.. it takes up every last space I was able to possibly give it! AGH thats with no lights and no blue screens.
For the immediate future, I will be covering the base and arranging the set...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, Advice, & opinions welcomed...