Thursday, March 1, 2012

Children just a little bit further!

This post is exciting for me. I have spent a lot of time into making this part of the film, and usually the best parts are when you start adding finishing touches to the characters. So here are the now 13 children... No way was I alone able to make 10 more. My hands hurt soo much and there are so many other things to get cracking on.
Below are the skeletons made of tubes, pipe cleaners, and foam blocks. This process seemed to be very successful due to the light weightness and flexibility. Unfortunately... I am saddened to say that I may not use the special skeletons if they do not work and resort to this method. I hate spending so much time and effort into a project and be forced to abandon it.


I have attached 'biscuits' to the feet from leftover parts from the wagon, Then drilled a hole to fit the magnet into.
Major assembly line! The Foam people, Then the masks, then the Painting:
The evolution of the face:


Felt Hair! And I wrap the skeleton in fabric... Clothes, color, and hands and feet will be added as soon as all of the puppets are finished! I am very happy with how the face came out and the overall aesthetic. This definitely helped me become more motivated to hurry this process up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, Advice, & opinions welcomed...