Friday, February 24, 2012

Mice Wagon

I have begun to plan the wagon since I will have the horse soon. I have laid it out in illustrator to get the scale, and set up a file to laser cut the wheels in wood. The entire wagon may be laser cut, it also helps that I have a key to the room 24/7 ha! So that will be progressing very soon, hopefully it should be ready for finishing by Monday... goodbye weekend!

Here I have all of the parts color coded. The blue and green are 2 types of springs, I think the green one will be more structurally sound. The overall scale is 12" x 8" about.
These are the wheels in cross sections, once cut I'll laminate them together, the star is representing the spokes, but instead of cutting that out, I saw skinny square mahogany dowels that would look great, strong too.


re

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, Advice, & opinions welcomed...