Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wagon with Tarp

After deciding the color scheme, I was able to go get fabric for various parts. Sofar, the closest to being finalized is the mice wagon, all but the cages, which I believe will be lasercut with mesh inside the cut frames to make it easier and faster, and look so much nicer. I also purchased fabric for the horse, so hopefully the pair will be presentable by tomorrow night? LATE tomorrow night...

This fabric is incredible, although costly, but the stores were a bust and this was such a large part of the color theme that I couldn't replace it. The wagon is a visually large element, and will support the environment's color palette.
Well, also just because I love it too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, Advice, & opinions welcomed...