Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Puppets Skeleton Assembled

This was not easy.. There were so many things to fix to make sure it can function right. A ton of stuff had to be done and added to make sure that this thing will stand. Sofar it is looking promising, and it DOES STAND!, the hard part is the one leg up as it is walking.. It ends up being very heavy and the puppet cannot hold its leg in position... We will see more soon.


From here on is where the buildup of materials and repairs begin. Hot glue, crazy glue, elastic, and tape were lifesavers. I dislike how messy it ended up becoming, and realize there are so many better methods, some I have read up on more simple or complicated. I tried to do it my way, more like an action figure, but didn't have enough time to really finesse the details, so here I am doing silly things like loading up joints with all of the elastic and hot glue I can. The best I can say is that as long as it stands, move how I need it, and support itself, there is not much to complain about. In the future I will be able to perfect some sort of product worthy structure...

Evolution of the character...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, Advice, & opinions welcomed...